The SunStat PRO II programmable thermostat model 500775 is the newest innovation in automatic floor heating control. Built to last by SunTouch the Pro II is easy to install and operate with GFCI built-in for safety and the 3 year warranty is your guarantee of quality. A preset program is ready when you turn it on or use the revolutionary Easy Startup Wizard to customize your schedule in a few minutes. Quick setup, a backlit real time clock display that adjusts for Daylight saving time, network capability and future expandability make the SunStat Pro II 500775 a better choice than its predecessor (model 500670). Want even more features and a touch screen? Check out the SunStat VIEW
New features and elegant design of the SunStat Pro II 500775 make it the Better choice
- Startup Wizard lets you warm your floor easily
- 3 Year Warranty
- Real-Time Clock with automatic Daylight Savings Time adjustment
- Larger and easier to read digital display with backlight shows time, day, temperature, etc
- Menu style programming for ease of use or creating a personalized schedule
- Program options included (Normal Day, Warm All Night, Home During Day, etc) are new and easier to understand
- Future expandable technology allows new modules and features to be added to enhance the 500775
- Improved faceplate mounting and connections to power base means no pins to align
- Solid conductor wires on LINE side for easier and better connection to household wiring
- Improved HOLD feature: easily set a temperature to maintain for a specified number of days (01-99) or continuously
- Home Automation integration features are currently under development for addition via a module (purchased separately if needed)
- GFCI light is prominent and TEST function is straightforward
- SunStat Pro 2 is compatible with both 120v or 240v (Dual Voltage)
- Floor Sensing (15’ sensor included) for stone, tile, laminate, engineered wood and carpet floors
- Ambient Air sensing mode option included
- "Master" Control Capability - Each SunStat Pro II allows SunStat Relays (model 500810) to be connected to it to expand your system;
- Class 2 Insulated Sensor ( 15' long) Wire is included which can run in the SAME CONDUIT as the power lead from your Floor Heater system;
- Network Capability allows up to 10 Relays (model 500810) to be connected to Thermostat to expand your heated area
- “Lock” feature can be enabled to prevent changes to thermostat settings
- Over ride option for manual control
- Usage Monitoring - Your SunStat Pro II can report the “hours on” in last 7 and 30 day periods and it can be reset
- 12 or 24 hour (military time) Display - your choice;
- SmartStart learning Technology allows your thermostat to learn and adjust start time
- Temperature Setting Range (floor) of 40 to 99 degrees F (4 to 37 Celsius);
- Temperature displays in either F or C;
- 15 Amp capacity to control up to 1800 Watts/150 SF of SunTouch 120VAC mats per control and 3600 Watts/300 SF of 240v SunTouch Mats;
- Can connect and control New SunStat II sub control relay 500810;
- Built-In Class A GFCI protection with GFCI test Light and button - 5 milliAmp trip;
- No Battery required - Your programming is saved in memory indefinitely;
- Product Details
Warranty from Manufacturer 3 yr Control Multiple areas yes Home Automation Integration NO Smart Technology/Early Start yes Manual Temperature Override Possible yes Regulator Mode option NO Heating Cycle length n/a Safety Listing Safety Listed in USA & Canada : UL 873, UL 943 & CSA C22.2 No. 24, CSA/CAN C22.2 No.144, ETL Control No. 3037530 Programming Method 7 days Pre-Loaded program options 3.00 User Settable program yes 7 Day Prog (Su - Sa) Yes 5-2 Program (M-F + S-S) no 5 - 1 - 1 Prog (M-F - Sa - Su) no Programming Saved Indefinitely (or number of hours) yes Time / Date settings retained during power outage Time-Day Reset after 30 Min No Battery Required No Battery Required Minimum Display Temp 32° F (0° C) Maximum Display Temp 99° F (37° C) Accuracy Degrees F +/- 0.9 ° F (0.5° C) Minimum Setting Temp 40° F (4° C) Maximum Setting Temp 99° F (37° C) Color None Repairable Heating Wire No serviceable parts Packaging Easy Open Cardboard - no frustration
Instruction Manual SunTouch500775 PRO II *New* Programmable Thermostat LCD Installation Manual Electrical Box Recommended Size Deep Single 4x2 Unit and wires protrude into box 0.81 Floor Sensor Included yes Floor Sensor Length Ft 15' Sensor Floor Sensor Length Meters 4.57 Floor Sensor Type Thermistor, 10k NTC type, double insulated Floor Sensor Resistance Range (@ 20,000) 8-14k Floor Temperature Sensing Primary floor temperature Ambient Air Temperature sensing Mode yes Ambient Air w/ Floor Temp option yes Location / Use : Indoor Only Indoor Dry Location Only Outside temp and humidity sensor option (purchased separately) n/a GFEP / GFCI Protection Required (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5 mA Class A Built In - With Test Button Feature & indicator light
What's In The Box Programmable thermostat, sensor wire, wire nuts, screwdriver, mounting screws Temperature Control programmable Automatic Daylight savings time adjustment yes Backlight (display) color Amber Light Display Type LCD Voltage 120 VAC /240 VAC Brand Name SunTouch Floor Warming Energy Efficient yes Maximum Load Watts @ 120v 1,800.00 Maximum Load Watts @ 240v 3,600.00 Maximum Load Amps 15.00 Recommended Supply Circuit size 20 amp breaker Maximum Heated SF 120V 12 W/SF 150.00 Maximum Heated SF 240V 12 W/SF 300.00 Wall Mount Style (Electrical Box reqd) Depth in box 15/16" Overall 1.75 Multi Gang with other switches? not recommended Weight 1.40 Unit Width 3 1/4" (82.6 mm) Unit Height 5" (127 mm) Unit Depth 1 3/4" (44.5 mm) Visible Height 5" (127 mm) Visible Depth 13/16" (20.6 mm) Visible Width 3 1/4" (82.6 mm) Inside Box Width 1 11/16" (42.9 mm) Inside Box Height 2 3/4" (69.8 mm) Inside Box Depth 15/16" (23.8 mm) LCD Display Size Ht 2.75 LCD Display Size Width 1.75 Manufacturer SunTouch Watts Radiant Controls/Thermostat is required for operation Yes
- Great product Review by David
Write Your Own Review
Our server thinks you're in Canada.
Would you like to visit our .ca site?
All products shipped within Canada from our local Canadian warehouse!
Notre serveur pense que vous êtes au Canada.
Aimeriez-vous visiter notre site canadien?
Tous les produits sont expediés au Canada de notre entrepôt canadien!